Friday, December 5, 2008

Chocolate or Vanilla?

I’m the kind of girl that loves her soft serve ice cream, and I have been loyal to my vanilla ice cream when it comes down to a decision between vanilla and chocolate, although at times fell victim to the swirl. Except one day…

 

One day I felt like I needed a change, and I did what I never thought I could muster up the strength to do. After devouring a hot dog with chili and crispy gravy fries , and just when I thought I consumed enough calories for the day in one meal, I was ready to face the ornery old men behind the Hot Grill counter one more time. I went to the dark side and ordered a sugar cone with………….

 Chocolate ice cream.

 It was creamy and rich and more chocolately delicious than you could ever imagine. It was even better than the first day I became acquainted with Vanilla. I wonder what it would be like if I had more chocolate in my life.

 Lesson Learned : Don’t be afraid to step out of your comfort zone and make a change because you might be missing out on some really good ice cream.

 

No comments: